Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Computers, Birthdays and Alcohol...........inks











Ever feel like you are so alienated from the world, you just don't know what's going on anymore? I do. The 'puter went awry this week and wouldn't turn on, then wouldn't turn off, and wouldn't work in general. I was so lost it was crazy. The kids were lost, but I was REALLY lost. This gadget has become a life line to the world for me. I can find out anything, anytime, anywhere, all the while sitting in my pyjamas. THE NET DOES NOT JUDGE ME!!!! LOL




Still busted, still going to have someone look at it. I can't be without my lifeline!!! LOL








Also, my girl turned 13. Yep, I don't look old enough, I know. Still, it happened. Not sure how I feel about having a young lady on my hands, but she is an unreal kid. I am so blessed to have my life how it is. Small things make it great people, small things!!




Her 14 year old brother made the cake. YEP, THANKYOU Masterchef!!! Thanks Jos, you did a wonderful job, and MAN, did it taste gooooooood.








I have been having a fiddle.....................with alcohol inks. I have collected a few, so just have been dying to have a hard core play with them. Still nailing techniques, but can't let all the backgrounds go to waste, so when life hands you glossy cardstock with alcohol ink on it...................make cards!!!




Stay beautiful,




K xx




p.s thoughts to my wonderful Dad who had some botox on his knee!! Good luck getting rid of THOSE wrinkles DAD!! Hope all went well. K xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kel
    I can't beleive Amanda is only thirteen years old. Love your inks. Marnie will be so proud of you. Let me know how the botox works on your dad.
    Till next time keep fiddling.(with your inks).
    LYL Bronty

    ReplyDelete