Saturday, February 4, 2012

On a happier note




I have been doing a little craft.....I know *gasp* she does more than write........LOL.
My girlfriends from Tamworth and I have decided to try a card challenge this year. We have called ourselves the Crafty Bitches.
Each month there is a new challenge. Here's this months, and please feel free to play along.

Dates – 16/01/12 – 14/02/12

Theme – Valentines and Pink

Rules – You must incorporate the colour pink into either of the following valentines

1. Card

2. Scrap page

3. Off the page

You can use other colours, you are not restricted to just pink.

You may email your creations and you will see them posted to http://www.craftypaperbitches.blogspot.com.au/

In the mean time, here is my offering.

Stay beautiful,

K xxx





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations. Love that flower and the bingo board. Happy you joined us for our Behind The alley Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete