Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Ponderings


For Auld Lang Syne my dear, for Auld Lang Syne..............................

Happy 2010 everyone!!!!! Woooo-Hoooo (cue the party poppers and French kissing)

We had one of THE BEST New Years Eve's I have ever put in.

About 20 great friends gathered ( some bought their caravans )at a very tolerant friends place ( thanks for letting us invade Russ), good company, good conversation, good wine, good food and GREAT singing!!!!! What more can you ever ask for in life?

We hit the golden oldies sing along about 11pm and it went downhill from there, and by that I mean the singing.

Which brings me to wonder what Auld Lang Syne is. I know all the words of all the verses, but I'm not sure what it's all about. Sometimes, I live my life like that. I go through the motions and don't really consider why I am doing something. Perhaps we all do that to a degree for many things, but seeing as it another "NIKE year" for me, I think I will pay more attention to the details of little things that we " do because we do".

I am off now, to sort out the Auld Lang Syne issue. Watch this space if you are interested in knowing..................seriously, I will find out.

Watch this space......................I know you will.
May 2010 bring you much happiness and challenges. After all, if we don't have the rain, we don't appreciate the sunshine.

Stay Beautiful,

K xx

p.s LIKE A COUGAR!!!!

1 comment: