Monday, December 28, 2009

Better Late...................real late, than never!!


Well Helllloooooo to you all in blogland.

All of you who have commented that I haven't been blogging, be silenced now!!!! I am back!

Actually, it's kinda nice to have been missed.

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and as we move in to 2010, I pray we keep all the resolutions that we make.

For the first time this year, I kept my resolution for the WHOLE year. I can be a bit of a procrastinator, so I thought I would draw some inspiration from NIKE. I have had a 'Just do it!" year, and because it worked so well, and it actually got me through a really tough year......I reckon I will take it one step further and do it again this year. That, and because I can't think of anything else I want to do besides lose weight, ......and we all know how THAT resolution goes.

We are on holidays at the moment and are back from whence we came. I could move back here in a heartbeat, but at the same time, I DO love seeing different parts of Australia. We spent Christmas with Andrew's family at a local dam known for watersports (an fishing for some) and we had a blast. 17 people, 9 kids and barely a cross word spoken among the kids and none among the adults. I reckon that's pretty amazing.

We had a week there and now are in with Mum and Dad ( bet they are pleased ) and enjoying getting around seeing them and other great friends here.

Leaving for home around the 7th Jan, and will be back at work and back to normal by the 11th Jan. Still got some time to go and New Years Eve to be had. Bit hot at home and raining there also. We would like to say that we bought the rain with us, so cough up local councils!!!

Hope you enjoy the late Christmas pic, we all wanted to be in it this year. Not dressed real fine, but it was a spur of the moment thing.

Talk again soon,

Stay Beautiful,

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment