Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ladies and Children first please......and mind your step


OK, it's 10.03am and I am seriously on fire today!

I have stripped all the beds and washed the sheets, taken kids to school, cooked 2 cakes, shopped for DS birthday tomorrow, made dinner and hung out the washing. I am now blogging and intend to make all the beds again, do some scrapping and do the gymnastics run this arvo. (hence dinner cooked now)

Makes a change from yesterday. I couldn't get interested in anything, so surfed the net for about 5 hours and watched a movie in the afternoon and as a result lost 2 hours of my life I will never get back. Bad movie. I just felt lost and didn't know what I wanted to do. Doing nothing is unusual for me, so maybe I just wanted to try it. Was OK for a day, even restful, but I don't plan on making it a habit.

Oh, I did take the boys for haircuts and cooked an awesome green fish curry for dinner, but THAT was it!

Perhaps I feel the need to make up for my slovenly ways TODAY. Never mind, I'm like a cyclone now, so please evacuate the ladies and children first.

Actually, I think I will have a fluffy before any evacuations.

I know you are killing yourselves to know what a fluffy is.

It's a guilty pleasure introduced to us by Troy and Jane-dear friends from VIC. See above pic and that's what a fluffy is. We don't get them all the time, but forever in our household they will be known as "fluffies". Andrew came home from doing the shopping all excited as he found them on a "super special". He took a box for work and left 2 boxes for us.

I have hidden them. Is that bad?

Anyhoo, we all have little secrets don't we?

Till next time,

Stay Beautiful,

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment