Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deliciously Decadent





Hi All,
Have spent the day in the kitchen (and laundry) and was experimenting with yeast cooking. So far this week, we have made our own pasta, naan bread, pizza bases, ham and cheese scrolls and these little beauties. YAY for Cinnamon Scrolls!!!!!


Click on the above link for the recipe.

It makes bulk rolls, so put a few trays in the freezer....if they last that long~
It took all day, with the million other things I had on the go as well, but they are SO worth it. Hopefully the link works, and you can experience these gems for yourself.
They are taken from a blog I follow called The Pioneer Woman.
She cooks, home schools her 4 children and lives on a "ranch" miles from anywhere in Oaklahoma USA. Ree Drummond is her name and she has a wicked wit and take on life. I enjoy her blog daily, and it's worth a read. She also a self taught photographer, and her pics and tutorials have improved my own photography a lot. Not that you'd know from these pics.
Until next time,
Stay beautiful,
K xx

2 comments:

  1. GEE KEL YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! i have just spent the last 2 hours reading stuff and drooling over this pioneer womans stuff. omg she is amazing and so funny to boot. thanks for giving me even more reason to sit in front of the computer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I have just lost 13 kilos. I guess I will be finding it again. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete