Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Motivation Zero


I am having an issue getting motivated to do anything at the moment. Maybe it's my medication ( which makes me feel like I have the mother of all hangovers EVERY morning ) or maybe I am just lazy, or perhaps I have given into myself and am going to do the things I feel like doing for a bit. After considering all that, I think it's because we have received some bad news from a really close source.

My "other Dad" (I have 3) has found he has the "dreaded "C"". The prognosis is not great, but hopefully he will fight the good fight and all that. I hope above all that his quality of life will be top priority. Makes you start thinking of your own mortality and how your life can turn on a dime. All we really have is here and now.

SO

Today I will read my book, I will sit on the computer when and for as long as I want and I will tell each of my children and DH how much I love them.

BTW I love all of you too!!

Stay beautiful

K xx






No comments:

Post a Comment