Thursday, March 5, 2009

ANOTHER cyclone

Well, it looks like there's another cyclone sitting off the coast. I'm sure it's just waiting for the Chambers' front door to open!! I don't think I can handle any more rain. We have just dried the backyard out after the last lot.
Missed my brothers' birthday on the 3rd March, so Happy Birthday Rossie. Will send the card this weekend.
Ethan still struggling at school, but the other 2 have found their niche. Josh powering at the violin and Amanda making sweet sounds with her flute.
I have been doin some scrapping, so I thought I would get Andrew to show me how to post some stuff for you to see. I think Marnie would be the ONLY person reading this, so, check it out Marn. I don't know how to make my page all pretty like yours.
Applied for a job yesterday, so will see how that goes. I quite like NOT working, but when you move to a new place, you need the social interaction. We'll see if Australia Post is ready for me!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment