Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playing with paper




I love playing with paper. It makes me happy. I love just fiddling. I'm a fiddler. I love techniques and making my own embellishments. I will share a LO I have done about Poxy Paper. It is an in-house joke with my scrapping friends and me. Every scrapbook camp we went on, the organiser would make up a goody bag for us. (She got an accidental order of 200 pieces of PP ) Every year for about 4 years ( and there were 2 camps a year ) a piece of this paper would appear in this goody bag. There were various challenges featuring this paper and to test our creative abilities. Bronwen and Pauline managed to make something from their paper. I went with the easy option of doing a LO ABOUT the paper. I present.........................POXY PAPER!!


The other thing I want to share is the card I made as part of the 7 Deadly Sins challenge over at http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedgallery/index.php


The criteria were


1. Had to be in green and black only


2. Had to use transparency


3. Had to have doodling and say "good luck"


This was my offering. The card itself is made from transparency with butterflies stamped in Staz-On. The butterfly on the circle is stamped from acetate and cut out. I put a little bling on the wings and best them up for some height. Hope you enjoy.


It's a long weekend here in QLD for us. Who knows what we will get up to. I think Andrew has a plan for some sightseeing. Can't wait.


Stay beautiful


K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment