Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What do you envy?


Have you ever wished you were an animal? Or maybe entertained the thought you had a previous life and were SOMETHING else? This week over at Wicked Princesses the 7 Deadly Sin we were to scrap about was envy. There were criteria to be met and they were:

1. You can only use green and black

2. You had to doodle

3.You had to use transparency


This was hard. I changed my mind a few times and had a dream I was an elephant ( don't go there ) and how happy I was. Yes.........................I dream in colour and yes...........................mostly they are weird. My best ideas come when I dream, but sometimes they are a little bent. LOL!


Anyhoo, here is my take on the challenge, and get over to the gallery to see what other have come up with. http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedgallery/ I am amazed with the variety and the different interpretations. My LO in comparison to most is quite boring. Straight lines, big photo. I don't collage well and have given up trying to imitate someone else's style. Perhaps it says a lot about me......big bum ( pic ) and straight...............except in my dreams!!

Have a great day,

Stay beautiful

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment