Thursday, April 23, 2009

Send Sven over NOW!




Well, my back is still killing me. Could it be the lawn bowls or something more sinister? I believe Sven the masseur should magically appear and take all the pain and stress of my injury away. I could SO go a massage now. Never mind, DH will be home for lunch, so I'm sure he'd be more than willing to massage my back. In the meantime, I have bathrooms to clean. Perhaps Sven could be the maid too?


Just a little share on a couple of cards I made. I certainly don't consider myself a cardmaker, but was pleased with the results.


The purple one is part of the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge over at Wicked Princesses.


1. It had to be purple


2. It had to have bling on it


3. It had to have Celebrate You as the sentiment.


The other card was so much fun to make. It was part of a cyber blind card class. The way it works is that the teacher gives you a list of stuff you'll need, and dimensions to cut paper and so on. BUT.......you can't SEE anything. It's up to you how you interpret her instructions. It only took a little while and it was heaps of fun.


Stay Beautiful


K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment